So there I was, last night, curled up on the couch feeding my Netflix addiction eating my way through a bow of cheese popcorn when my phone pings.
And low and behold someone actually commented on one of my blog posts and I’m thinking. BONUS! I was totally pumped up that someone took the time to say something about my blog (Good or bad I didn’t care…).
I open the comment up and I AM FLOORED! Not only has someone said something NICE about my blog but they have NOMINATED ME for the Lovely Blog Award!!!
WHAAAAAAT! GET OUT!
Thank you Pick of the Glitter for nominating me for this award. I have only been blogging for like 4 months and I am completely honoured that you thought that highly of my little piece of cyber space to put my name out for something like this! Total validation for what I am doing here. Which is just writing about things that make me happy! I could not be more stoked!!! My mind is blown. Thank you!
So without wasting anymore of your time, here are the rules for the Lovely Blog Award….
1. Thank the Person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the Award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other Bloggers and comment on one of their recent posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Since I am so new to this blogging world, I may not be able to nominate 15 other blogs because I can’t guarantee I actually read 15 other blogs. So I will nominate as many as I can….
And That completes the list! I made it half way!
As for my seven facts, here they are:
- I love to write, obviously. And I am participating for the second time in National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to write 50,000 words in 30 days. I won last year and have created a wonderful novel that I am very proud of. I hope that I can do it again this year with a completely different set of characters and brand new story. Go me!
- I always have music playing. ALWAYS. I can’t sit still, so I dance… in my chair, in the car, in the kitchen, at work, in the shower, in bed… ALWAYS
- I am a HUGE Disney fanatic. I love them all. I know just about every song. And I sing them, often. Favourite Disney move is the Little Mermaid. Because who wouldn’t want to be a mermaid.
- I love live performances. Musicals, plays, concerts, anything. Especially if it’s a DISNEY MUSICAL. I really want to see an opera. It is on my bucket list.
- I am a hard-core football fan. Especially if it has anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys. They’re my team of choice. I don’t care what anyone says. How ’bout dem Cowboys!
- I love to colour. I have like 10 colouring books that no one else is allowed to use… unless they ask politely.
- I still like shopping for school supplies even though I graduated college like 3 years ago and have been out of High school for 5 years. (SWEET JESUS THAT MAKES ME SOUND OLD!!!!) But there is just nothing like a new box of pencil crayons….
Until next time!
P.s Like my new Halloween theme? It will go back to the regular theme in November.