I asked my friend what kind of beauty look I should do and her response was
“Caramel! No, Chocolate!”
At first I thought she was confused, but no…she wanted to see a “dessert” inspired look. I thought that as pretty unique so this is what I came up with…
I know, I know, fall is over… so warm and dark tones should be gone… BUT IT’S SO PRETTY!
I did my usual foundation routine, keeping my blush neutral and going a bit darker with my contour than normal. I used Champagne Pop by Becca for a highlight on my cheek bones, bridge of my nose and on my temples. I tried to keep my brows soft so that the focus stayed more on my eyes. I used Anastasia of Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Medium Brown.
Here is what I used for the eyes:
- I started with layering light brows through the crease from Morphe 350 palette. I used a soft fluffy dome brush to carve out my crease. I used about three light browns, going lightest to darkest to get the most depth.
- I deepened the outer V of my eye with a deep chocolate brown in my crease from Morphe 350 palette. I used a smaller dome brush to ensure I stayed deep in my crease, sticking to outer 1/3rd of my eye.
- I then took a flat paddle brush and picked up a small amount of Sephora’s glitter adhesive on both sides of the brush. I then pushed Makeup Geek’s Sparkler in the shade Asteroid onto the lid.
- I used Kat Von D’s tattoo ink liner in Trooper on my top lash line. I focused the wing mostly on the outer portion of my eye, keeping the inner corner void of liner.
- I finished the eyes by sweeping the light brown shadows I used previously along my lower lash line.
For lips I used Dose Of Colours Liquid Lipstick in Teddy. (This colour is specific to their Dare to Dazzle trio pack of Metallic Liquid Lipsticks.)
What are your thoughts? Any other “dessert” looks that you would like to see?
Until Next Time,